Goat BlueLite® contains palatable electrolytes, vitamins, and readily available sources of energy and nutrients to use during periods of dehydration in goats.
Hydration is the key component to helping goats stay healthy and energized. Goat BlueLite has been proven to be an effective way to ensure that your goats are well hydrated before they freshen, during transition, and to help maintain milk production. An easy-to-administer electrolyte, Goat BlueLite is palatable, acidified, and provides added energy sources and vitamins needed for use in dehydrated animals. A versatile and effective hydration product, Goat BlueLite helps to rehydrate and maintain normal body fluid and electrolyte balance to promote top performance.
WHEN TO USE:
- To encourage dry matter intake
- To maintain hydration
- During times of heat stress
- Before, during and after transportation
“I have noticed my herd is so much healthier and my vet bills from medication purchases decreased by half!”
-J Haven LaManchas
- Highly palatable, promotes water intake
- Restores electrolyte balance during times of stress, dehydration, freshening and other events
- Stimulates feed intake
- Provides energy to restore energy balance
Directions For Use
Top dress on feed at a rate of 1/2 ounce per head per day.
For water use, mix 1 ounce per four gallons of water.