Rumen Yeast Caps are a source of probiotics for cattle.
Rumen Yeast Caps helps to restore beneficial bacteria in the rumen and encourage dry matter intake any time that normal digestive health has been interrupted. Improve gut function and encourage increased intake by providing DFMs (direct-fed microbials) and niacin.
WHEN TO USE:
- When cows are off feed or have digestive upset
- To supplement bacteria in the rumen
- To help support digestive efficiency
- After antibiotic treatment
“Rumen Yeast Caps are part of our daily routine! We use Rumen Yeast Caps routinely for fresh/sick cows that are off feed. We give 2 capsules daily for 3 days, and our cows don’t miss a beat – they are back on full feed.”
– Nico Olsthoorn, Bluestream Dairy, Ohio
- Easy-to-use capsule that contains healthy live yeast and concentrated form of niacin to help maintain normal digestion
- Effective supplement for any time cows are off feed and to support digestive system balance
- Contains 30 Billion CFU’s of live yeast
- Contains 6 grams of niacin to help support digestive health