FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Drying ability
- Conserves body heat of newborn piglets
- Animal friendly
- All ingredients classified as GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) - ingredients have been reviewed over time.
- Use for all species - swine, dairy, poultry, horses, sheep, goats and pets
- Pleasant fragrance
- Absorbs more than its own weight in water. Drying of wet surfaces will reduce the chance of injury to the animal/caretaker.
- Reduces chilling, not wasting energy
- Removes moisture from the animal and environment
- Reduces environmental moisture, which reduces lielihood of bacterial growth.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Hold newborn piglets over Tech Dry container and rub Tech Dry on the pig vigorously from the neck to the tail until the pig is dry.
Sprinkle Tech Dry on comfort mats and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
For all other species:
Sprinkle Tech Dry on bedding and/or flooring to soak up moisture due to scouring, urination or water.
|40 lb. Bag
||Control No. 75172-182
|Available in the U.S. and select countries worldwide.