- Helps to encourage consistent water intake, maintain adequate hydration, and stimulate feed intake during times of stress
- Specifically formulated to provide critical nutrients
- Cuts losses of body shrink/dehydration for stresses of weaning, sorting and handling
- Helps to maintain fluid intake when unpleasant tasting water supplements are added to the drinking water
- First choice for early weaning, starter pigs, and pigs of any age
- Easy to administer and extremely palatable
- Well-known product with proven results
- Provides multiple energy sources
- An acidified electrolyte that combines energy sources specifically designed to combat losses in swine due to shrink or dehydration
- Acidification helps to lower gut pH, acting as a bacteria inhibitor
Use Swine BlueLite in the drinking water one of the following three ways when pigs appear dehydrated from environmental or management stress such as hot weather, weaning, transportation, handling and/or sorting. Give product for 5-7 days or until pigs are consuming their normal amount of feed.
1. Mix one ounce (3 tablespoons) of Swine BlueLite product per 4 gallons of drinking water.
- Or -
2. Mix one pound (2 1/2 cups) of Swine BlueLite product per 64 gallons of drinking water.
- Or -
3. Mix 2 pounds (5 cups) of Swine BlueLite product per gallon of stock solution. Provide 1 ounce of stock solution to each gallon (128 ounces) of drinking water.
It is estimated that pigs will normally consume between 8-12% of their body weight in water, depending on environmental and biological stress level. Below are estimated water intake of pigs at different body weights. Estimates are based on water weighing 8.33 pounds per gallon. Please note these are estimates and intakes can vary significantly dependent on several factors.
10-20 lb pig - 0.10-0.25 gallon per day
20-30 lb pig - 0.25-0.35 gallon per day
Mix 6 pounds (2.72 kg) of Swine BlueLite to each ton of complete swine feed. Use Swine BlueLite in the feed for 5-7 days or until pigs are consuming their normal amount of feed.
Calcium (Ca), min..........0.10%
Calcium (Ca), max.........0.50%
Phosphorus (P), min.....0.15%
Salt (NaCl), min............1.80%
Salt (NaCl), max............2.30%
Sodium (Na), min...........1.00%
Sodium (Na), max..........1.50%
Potassium (K), min.........0.84%
|6 lb. bag/
|Control No. 10052-184
|2 lb. bag/
|Control No. 10052-187
|Available in the U.S. and select countries worldwide.