Calves have minimal reserves of fat, energy and electrolytes and are unable to digest complex forms of energy and protein. Provide acidified electrolytes and readily digestible energy by adding BlueLite C to whole milk, milk replacer, or water. At the first sign of dehydration or loss of energy provide BlueLite C and continue until normal consumption returns.
BlueLite C also comes in a convenient liquid form.
When to Use:
- To encourage water intake and maintain hydration
- For rehydration of transported calves
- To encourage hydration during periods of stress
- To promote clot formation of milk nutrients to help utilization of milk solids
- To enhance digestion and optimize nutrient utilization
- Add to water during the summer and winter months for added energy
To rehydrate and encourage water intake of transported calves, BlueLite C is available in a variety of forms to best fit your operation.
- Provides electrolytes and readily digestible energy
- Acidified to enhance milk digestion
- Compatible with milk or milk replacer feedings
- Quickly hydrates calves and promotes optimum electrolyte and fluid balance
- Helps support healthy immune system development for calves
- Liquid BlueLite C is easy to use with no mixing required
- Liquid BlueLite C contains key amino acids to facilitate nutrient absorption
- Liquid BlueLite C has chelated zinc which promotes intestinal integrity