- Mo' Milk Top Dress is an all-natural laxative formula that contains added vitamins and electrolytes to help boost absorption of essential nutrients as constipation is relieved
- Mo' Milk Top Dress is specifically design for individual feeding and top dressing.
- Economical and easy to feed
- Mo' Milk Top Dress contains high levels of energy for maximum milk production, including fat, dextrose, lactose, sucrose, fructose, and whey
- No harsh chemical dehydration action
- Very palatable and tasty
Top Dress 1 level scoopful (approximately 4 ounces) of Mo'Milk Top dress on top of the gestation-farrowing ration or feed in the trough feed bowl.
Feed Mo'Milk Top Dress to all gilts and sows on the first feeding when gilts or sows are moved into the farrowing crates, pens, or stalls.
Continue to feed 2 to 3 feedings of Mo'Milk Top Dress to all gilts and sows after moving them into the farrowing crates, pens, or stalls.
To help stimulate feed intake in sows or gilts that are constipated, off feed or eating less than normal amount expected, mix Mo'Milk Top Dress with a quart of warm water or milk. Shake or stir well and mix suspension of Mo'Milk Top Dress into the feed and continue feeding Mo'Milk Top Dress for an additional 3 to 4 days.
Calcium (Ca), min.............1.00%
Calcium (Ca), max............1.50%
Phosphorus (P), min.........0.80%
Vitamin A, min.......100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D, min.........50,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min..............100 IU/lb
|25 lb. pail
||Control No. 10067-186
|2 lb. bag/
|Control No. 10067-187
|Available in the U.S. and select countries worldwide.