Liquitein, Now with Vitamin D
- Jordan Dairy production; TechMix Launch
- TechMix at SuperZoo
- Hydration Health
- TechMix visits Poland
- World Pork Expo
- Spring Calving is upon us - make sure your herd is hydrated!
- TechMix Calf Rehydration Program
- Sharing USA experiences in Europe - Swine
- Central Plains Dairy Expo
- The first liquid, buffered calf electrolyte on the market!
- TechMix seminar in the CZECH REPUBLIC
- TechMix at NCBA
- TechMix Europe & Genetica21 (PT) attend the "Blanca from the Pyrenees" dairy training in Spain
- TechMix at Horse Expo Pomona
- TechMix at NCBA
- Cold weather hydration is health.
- TechMix International: Poland
- Happy Holiday's from TechMix!
- Help ensure proper hydration during breeding season with the use of Goat BlueLite.
- TechMix Introduces Propylene Advantage for Dairy Cows!
- TechMix International 3rd Annual Distributors Conference in Budapest
- Introducing Equine Natu-Lax now available in a convenient, easy-to-use, powder form.
- EuroTier 2014
- TechMix International Distributors Conference 2014
- World Dairy Expo
- TechMix expands into Latvia
- Come Visit TechMix at Allen D. Leman Conference and Tradeshow Booth # 15
- Help avoid nutrient disruption at weaning by providing more nutrients to the pig through water.
- Heat Stress Presentation at Central Plains Dairy Expo
- Fresh Cow YMCP available soon in Australia
- TechMix participates in ANEMBE conference
- TechMix expands into Pakistan.
- TechMix Distribution Conference in Barcelona, Spain
- Fresh Cow YMCP is the only fresh cow product you need.
- 2013 World Dairy Expo
- Introducing TechMix products to Turkey
- European educational tour: Benefits of Bovine BlueLite during shipping and receiving
- Educating the world on heat stress.
- TechMix awarded the “2013 AURI - Ag Innovator of the Year”
- Buiatric Congress: TechMix and Genetica21
- TechMix International Participates in Focus on Fertility Seminar
- Start every calf with BlueLite® C.
- TechMix Europe welcomes Hungarian dairy farmers in Spain.
- TechMix and AGSP Global Sponsor Seminar in Cremona, Italy
- Quick Recovery for Every Fresh Cow
- TechMix & EuroTier
- Heat Stress Forecast
- Reduce production losses during heat stress
- TechMix Equine
- Achieve and Monitor Peak Milk
- TechMix International: Germany
- Calculate the Impact of Using Fresh Cow YMCP
- Liquitein, Now with Vitamin D
- Receiving Calves
- Hydration: Key Component for Health Year-Round
- TechMix & Swine Performance
- Global Expansion: TechMix Europe
- Swine: Nutrient Disruption
- Water: The Key Production Nutrient
- Bovine BlueLite Pellets: Fresh Cows
- Bovine: Beneficial Bacteria
- WDE: Caption Contest
- Fall Shows & Conferences
- Preparing for Hunting Season
- New Packaging: TechMix Equine
- Year-Round Hydration
- New Packaging: Baby Pig Restart
- Save the Date
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite 50lb. Box
- Liquitein Makes Plasma Protein Delivery Easier
- Combat the Impact of Heat & Humidity
- Global Expansion | TechMix China
- New Look, New Information, Same Quality Products
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite Pellets
Maintaining gut health during the transition from weaning to dry feed intake or when a pig is challenged can make the difference between a healthy pig and a starve out. Liquitein is a ready-to-use liquid formula with energy and plasma proteins that helps to provide nutritional support for pigs that are weaned or stressed. Producers have found that the liquid delivery method that Liquitein utilizes is a particularly effective way to deliver nutrients, especially when a pig is not inclined to eat.
Liquitein contains key functional components to help prevent nutrient disruption:
- Serum Plasma Proteins
- NOW! Added Vitamin D and Natural Vitamin E
Use Liquitein at weaning, for nursery or finisher stress conditions, for finisher off-feed events, for fall behind pigs, or during health challenges.
To learn more about Liquitein and the full line of TechMix Swine products, contact your TechMix Representative. In the United States, TechMix products are available from your local veterinarian or animal health supplier. For a source, Contact Us or call us at (877) 466-6455. For information regarding product availability outside of the United States, please Contact Us.