Achieve and Monitor Peak Milk
- TechMix International: Poland
- Happy Holiday's from TechMix!
- Help ensure proper hydration during breeding season with the use of Goat BlueLite.
- TechMix International 3rd Annual Distributors Conference in Budapest
- Introducing Equine Natu-Lax now available in a convenient, easy-to-use, powder form.
- EuroTier 2014
- TechMix International Distributors Conference 2014
- World Dairy Expo
- TechMix expands into Latvia
- Come Visit TechMix at Allen D. Leman Conference and Tradeshow Booth # 15
- Help avoid nutrient disruption at weaning by providing more nutrients to the pig through water.
- Heat Stress Presentation at Central Plains Dairy Expo
- Fresh Cow YMCP available soon in Australia
- TechMix participates in ANEMBE conference
- TechMix expands into Pakistan.
- TechMix Distribution Conference in Barcelona, Spain
- Fresh Cow YMCP is the only fresh cow product you need.
- 2013 World Dairy Expo
- Introducing TechMix products to Turkey
- European educational tour: Benefits of Bovine BlueLite during shipping and receiving
- Educating the world on heat stress.
- TechMix awarded the “2013 AURI - Ag Innovator of the Year”
- Buiatric Congress: TechMix and Genetica21
- TechMix International Participates in Focus on Fertility Seminar
- Start every calf with BlueLite® C.
- TechMix Europe welcomes Hungarian dairy farmers in Spain.
- TechMix and AGSP Global Sponsor Seminar in Cremona, Italy
- Quick Recovery for Every Fresh Cow
- TechMix & EuroTier
- Heat Stress Forecast
- Reduce production losses during heat stress
- TechMix Equine
- Achieve and Monitor Peak Milk
- TechMix International: Germany
- Calculate the Impact of Using Fresh Cow YMCP
- Liquitein, Now with Vitamin D
- Receiving Calves
- Hydration: Key Component for Health Year-Round
- TechMix & Swine Performance
- Global Expansion: TechMix Europe
- Swine: Nutrient Disruption
- Water: The Key Production Nutrient
- Bovine BlueLite Pellets: Fresh Cows
- Bovine: Beneficial Bacteria
- WDE: Caption Contest
- Fall Shows & Conferences
- Preparing for Hunting Season
- New Packaging: TechMix Equine
- Year-Round Hydration
- New Packaging: Baby Pig Restart
- Save the Date
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite 50lb. Box
- Liquitein Makes Plasma Protein Delivery Easier
- Combat the Impact of Heat & Humidity
- Global Expansion | TechMix China
- New Look, New Information, Same Quality Products
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite Pellets
The idea that higher peak milk will influence the amount of milk produced during the entire lactation is a valid one. Each pound of additional peak milk means more pounds of milk during the entire lactation. During the transition from pre- to post-calving, there are many metabolic disorders that can limit the cow’s ability to achieve higher peaks. Health events such as retained placentas, milk fever, displaced abomasums, metritis, and mastitis can all have an impact on the cow’s ability to acquire and utilize the nutrition needed to achieve peak milk.
One key factor that can influence the peak milk height is transition nutrition. An article by Daniel Kohls featured in Progressive Dairymen describes the impact of using a fresh cow drench (including beneficial yeast, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, electrolytes, and vitamins) as a way to address nutritional deficits at the time of calving. “While many dairies use these products to treat sick or sluggish cows, research points to the fact that healthy appearing cows may have the most to gain from these nutrients at the time of calving. Repeated research indicates 4 to 6 pounds higher peak milk in healthy cows supplemented with at least one dose of these drenches at the time of calving, as well as a lower incidence of post-calving metabolic events. This can yield up to 800 to 1,500 pounds more milk per lactation from this single supplementation from improved nutrient and health status of the cow at calving.”
Fresh Cow YMCP Plus was developed as a drench to provide the essential nutrients needed to help lower the incidence of post-calving metabolic events and help cows to achieve higher peak milk. Fresh Cow YMCP includes:
• Contains 30 billion colony forming units of live yeast to help repopulate the gut with beneficial bacteria and jumpstart the rumen
• Magnesium is added to help the body to better absorb calcium
• Contains 54 grams of calcium, derived from four different sources, including highly palatable and easy-to-absorb milk calcium, that help to return muscle tone of the uterus and rumen/digestive tract to reduce the chances of a displaced abomasum
• Added potassium which is essential for energy metabolism helps them get back to normal feed utilization
• Niacin is added for ketosis prevention
To learn more about TechMix bovine products, contact your TechMix representative. In the United States, TechMix products are available from your local veterinarian or animal health supplier. For a source, Contact Us or call us at (877) 466-6455. For information regarding product availability outside of the United States, please Contact Us.