Archives: Featured Articles
- TechMix expands into Pakistan.
- TechMix Distribution Conference in Barcelona, Spain
- 2013 World Dairy Expo
- Introducing TechMix products to Turkey
- European educational tour: Benefits of Bovine BlueLite during shipping and receiving
- Educating the world on heat stress.
- TechMix awarded the “2013 AURI - Ag Innovator of the Year”
- Buiatric Congress: TechMix and Genetica21
- TechMix International Participates in Focus on Fertility Seminar
- Start every calf with BlueLite® C.
- TechMix Europe welcomes Hungarian dairy farmers in Spain.
- TechMix and AGSP Global Sponsor Seminar in Cremona, Italy
- Quick Recovery for Every Fresh Cow
- TechMix & EuroTier
- Heat Stress Forecast
- Reduce production losses during heat stress
- TechMix Equine
- Achieve and Monitor Peak Milk
- TechMix International: Germany
- Calculate the Impact of Using Fresh Cow YMCP
- Liquitein, Now with Vitamin D
- Receiving Calves
- Hydration: Key Component for Health Year-Round
- TechMix & Swine Performance
- Global Expansion: TechMix Europe
- Swine: Nutrient Disruption
- Water: The Key Production Nutrient
- Bovine BlueLite Pellets: Fresh Cows
- Bovine: Beneficial Bacteria
- WDE: Caption Contest
- Fall Shows & Conferences
- Preparing for Hunting Season
- New Packaging: TechMix Equine
- Year-Round Hydration
- New Packaging: Baby Pig Restart
- Save the Date
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite 50lb. Box
- Liquitein Makes Plasma Protein Delivery Easier
- Combat the Impact of Heat & Humidity
- Global Expansion | TechMix China
- New Look, New Information, Same Quality Products
- New Product | Bovine BlueLite Pellets
TechMix Europe welcomes Hungarian dairy farmers in Spain.
The itinerary started with a farm visit at Mas Jané, a progressive, well-managed dairy that has been on the Aberekin genetic program for many years and is currently using milking robots in their milk parlor. Next, the group toured the amazing basilica Sagrada Familia and followed that by a fantastic flamenco performance in the "Pueblo Espanol" of Barcelona. Day two was an unforgettable experience by taking in a soccer game with nearly 100,000 other fans and watching the home team, FCBarcelona win 6 to 1.
“The program finished at the TapaTapa Restaurant, where the participants discussed the current issues of the domestic and international dairy industry with lots of enthusiasm. The visiting team enjoyed the great hospitality offered by Drs. Antoni Ferro and Gemma Falgueras on behalf of TechMix Europe, during this short but very memorable stay in a fantastic city. THANK YOU TECHMIX!” exclaims Zoltán Supek from Hostein Genetika.